Back for Business 2 Outcomes
The Back for Business 2 cycle ran from February to July 2019. Thirty-eight early stage entrepreneurs completed the programme. At the end of the cycle, all participants reported that participation in Back for Business was of value to their business.
- Nine businesses began to trade for the first time during the cycle. Almost three in four participants were trading at the end of the cycle.
- The combined turnover of participants trading increased by almost 71% over the six-month cycle.
- 14 participants made export sales during the six months, including 7 for the first time.
- Participants increased their total number of employees by 117%.
- The participants expected to achieve significant further growth in sales, employment and in the number of exporters by the end of 2019.