1. Types of information collected we retain two types of information:
“Personal Data”this is data that identifies you or can be used to identify or contact you and may include your name, address, e-mail address and user IP addresses.
“Non-Personal Data” Like most websites, we gather statistical and other analytical information collected on an aggregate basis of all visitors to our website. This Non-Personal Data comprises information that cannot be used to identify or contact you, such as demographic information regarding, for example, user IP addresses where they have been clipped or anonymised, browser types and other anonymous statistical data involving the use of our website.
2. Purposes for which we hold your Information
Non-Personal Data: We use the Non-Personal Data gathered from visitors to our website in an aggregate form to get a better understanding of where our visitors come from and to help us give a better user experience.
Personal Data we will process any Personal Data you provide to us for the following purposes:
(a) to contact you if required to respond to any communications you might send to us;(b) to contact selected staff that you have requested to be contacted on your behalf(c) to process any orders from you i.e. membership application or event bookings
(d) to be used in statistical reporting regarding our web activities
3. Disclosure of information to third parties.
We may provide Non-Personal Data to third parties, where such information is combined with similar information of other users of our website. For example, we might inform third parties regarding the number of unique users who visit our website, the demographic breakdown of our community users of our website, or the activities that visitors to our website engage in while on our website.
We will not disclose your Personal Data to third parties unless you have consented to this disclosure. We will disclose your Personal Data if we believe in good faith that we are required to disclose it in order to comply with any applicable law, a summons, a search warrant, a court or regulatory order, or other statutory requirement.
Your personal data is held on secure servers which are hosted by Blacknight. The nature of the Internet is such that we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us via the Internet. No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
However, we will take all reasonable steps (including appropriate technical and organisational measures) to protect your Personal Data.
5. Updating, verifying and deleting personal data you may inform us of any changes in your Personal Data, and in accordance with our obligations under the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003 we will update or delete your Personal Data accordingly. To find out what Personal Data we hold on you, to request a copy of your personal data or to have your Personal Data updated, amended or removed from our database, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any such data subject requests may be subject to the prescribed fee.
7. Enforcement of this privacy statement
If you have any questions regarding the above statement please contact a member staff at email@example.com